Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Quandary

Caught in a quandary right now; I’m  enjoying what little writing I’m getting done right now, but I’m carefully staying away from many of the topics I once wrote about.  In no great part this is because my new job.  It is an amazing job and  huge time eater and … problematically for the way I work,  99% of it is confidential killing many subjects I would love to write about.  I don’t want to put myself in  a situation where while talking hypothetically I say something that could be tracked back to something that happened on the job. 
Good plan overall considering in many ways I want to keep my writing away from education as much as I can.   I want this place to both be my relaxation and my research log.  I need to stay focused for that to happen. 

Any ideas would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment